Oxygen Enhances Joint and
Oxygen Is A Critical Element You Likely
Haven't Considered To Help You Get
Joint and Muscle Relief,
But Here Is Why You Must
Include This Critical Element For Healing
Oxygen is critically lacking when you suffer with joint and muscle pain. There are several factors that come into play that limit the healing power of this vital element. They can be injury, ware and tare, poor circulation, inflammation, or a lack of needed amount in your environment – simple an oxygen deficiency.
Any one of these conditions will require an increase in supply of this vital element to promote healing. Joint and muscle relief is highly dependent on your supply to fully overcome your pain.
Nutrients that build joint and muscle tissue, when abundantly in place, work to improve oxygen availability to the cells of tissue that is healing or rebuilding. In turn it enhances each building block nutrient to improve their performance.
If limited in supply it hinders the ability of these important nutrients to fully preform their functions.
Healing and the joint and muscle relief you seek must accompany an abundance of this healing element, and there are various ways to meet your needs.
What Restricts Your Vital Supply of This Healing Element
Research has shown that you live on less life support element than your ancestors (and those not far back). Today you live in a world that is severely troubled by air pollution.
This element is a powerful detoxifier and is what destroys air pollution. The story in a nut shell – the more polluted the air, a greater amount of it is required to destroy it. There is only a certain amount of it in the air, and the more required to fight air pollution means less available for you.
Ask anyone in a big city how they feel when they have heavy air pollution days where it gets depleted, and can drop dangerously low. Those suffering with respiratory health problems feel it most.
For better health you must consider increasing this life giving element in your body.
It Repairs Strengthen and Energizes Your Cells
All disease is based at the cellular level and the health of the cells determines severity of illness or health.
No cell can remain healthy if it is starved of oxygen. When cells drop below 35% oxygen intake they becomes subhuman and pervert into a vegetative type cells, becoming cancer cells, and promote fungal or yeast products, or weaken until till they die.
It’s availability to the cell must be well above 89% to have the energy it needs to make faultless repairs in your body.
It provides 90% of your body’s energy. The other 10% of your energy comes from a healthy diet – eating wholesome foods, and drinking pure water.
Your environment is normally deficient in this vital basic life support element, is it any wonder you are having to deal with pain and slow healing?
“…Insufficient oxygen means insufficient biological energy that can result in anything from mild fatigue to life threatening disease. The link between insufficient oxygen and disease has now been firmly established. The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we produce.” Dr. W. Spencer Way: Journal of the American Association of Physicians
Clearly, it is necessary to account for your needs to fully get joint and muscle relief. Explore the various ways to get more into your body, even in poor air situations.